There are certain ingredients that have a major contribution to the beauty of your face and well-shaped eyebrows are definitely one of them. The shape of eyebrows can change the entire look of your face so it is very important to take special care while shaping them. The professional beauty salon or lash studio in Dallas can give you the best result in eyebrow waxing in Dallas.
It is the commonly used method for shaping the eyebrows but it has a number of problems for the sensitive skin. Plucking is a really time consuming and painful method that does not provide the perfect finish to your face. The effective application of eyebrow waxing is that it can remove the hair at the root hence offering you the long-lasting results.
Opt for hot or cold wax
You can opt for the hot or cold wax for shaping your eyebrows, depending upon your skin type. If you have a sensitive skin then it is advisable to go for cold wax as the hot wax might create a problem for the sensitive skin. But for your normal skin, hot wax can be the perfect solution for the shaping of your eyebrows.
Use natural products
It is very important to use the natural products for brow waxing as eyes are the most sensitive part of your face. Any chemical found in the wax can cause many problems for your skin and eyes. Most of the waxing products have natural ingredients that are friendly to your skin but at times some companies do add some chemicals in their products which should be avoided.
The eyebrows can add a lot of visual weight to your facial appearance and especially if shaped correctly according to your face shape. Waxing is a systematic method which is applied to the unwanted portion of your hair and then pulled off using a strip of cloth. It is a very good option if your eyebrows are too thick and dense.
- With this method, you can get the fine shape for your eyebrows that would complement your facial appearance.
- The most interesting effect of the waxing process is its eventual effect on the growth of eyebrows. After a couple of waxing treatments, the hair will start to grow in the right direction and the eyebrow will naturally gain a beautiful line. It helps your hair cells behavior to produce a shape that holds the remaining traits of the face together. Therefore, a couple of waxing treatments can bring about permanent and lasting effects. The re-grown hair looks thinner and subtle enough to re-define the eyebrows with a new shape.
If you are looking for the most reliable eyebrow waxing and eyebrow tinting in Dallas, you can contact Bibi Lash & Beauty Care. Come and experience the hygienic ambiance with the right amenities that would fulfill your expectations. Visit our website for more details.
Most of us wear mascara all the time. With your busy life, you might start thinking that if eyelashes were tinted you wouldn’t have to bother applying mascara, saving time in the morning and getting ready. You can get the benefits of eyelash tinting from a professional salon parlor in Dallas. It’s one of the most cost-effective and low maintenance beauty procedures you can do (or have done), and it typically lasts four to six weeks.
What is it all about?
You can go for tinting your lashes at your salon by a well-trained and highly experienced esthetician who has the proper training to do it. You sit back; they place the cotton pads under each eye as to keep the dye off your skin. They apply the dye to your lashes, need to wait about 15 minutes or so and your lashes get dyed. If you wear the contacts you will want to remove them before having lash tinting done. If done correctly, you should not feel any stinging. There are problems that could come up if you try it at home, but there are kits for doing it at home.
Did you know?
Lash tinting takes a special type dye; you just one cannot use hair dye like the type that you would use in coloring your hair. In fact, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) prohibits the use of hair dyes for use as an eyelash tint or for tinting your brows. Did you know that the FDA requires all hair dye products including tinting of eyelash come with instructions on how to perform patch tests before use just to ensure you do not have an allergic reaction? The health hazards about tinting ingredients have been known for many years.
There are some side effects to having your lashes tinted. For one thing, it’s semi-permanent. That means if you do not like the effect you have to either have them re-tinted or deal with them for the full duration. Women who wear contact lenses should definitely remove them before having their lashes tinted as well, as they are at risk of major infections if they don’t.
- It is the best option for the busy mothers or ladies for the active lifestyles.
- You cannot spend time swimming, chasing your kids, and playing sports while putting mascara. Dye will give these facilities with a more polished look.
- Women with allergies can save money by having the lashes tinted instead of shelling out the big bucks for hypoallergenic mascaras.
If you are looking for the most reliable eyebrow tinting and eyelash tinting in Dallas, you can contact Bibi Lash & Beauty Care. Bibi Lash & Beauty Care is an environmentally conscious firm that puts its principles ahead of its acquisitions. Come and experience the cleanest and hygienic ambiance with the right amenities that suits your needs and expectations. Please visit our website for more details.
When your only motto is to look gorgeous and attractive all the time, you can go to the extreme. You can even become ready to bear some pain for that. But the result must be beautiful and amazing. Yes, it is all about eyebrows! One of the most important parts of your face and facial expression, but unfortunately often we do not pay much attention to it. We think lips, nose or eyes are important but have you ever imagine a person with weird or unimpressive eyebrows – it can change his or her entire look. This is the reason eyebrows are vital to making your face beautiful, complete and impressive.
While talking about eyebrows, tinting can be a good option to have a perfect thick shape for the same. Eyebrow tinting is a common trend in Dallas. After all, the appeal of beautifully shaped and thick eyebrows cannot be ignored.
There are two ways of getting the tinting done.
- There are eyebrow and eyelash tinting kits available in the market. You can buy one of them (obviously from a reputed brand) and try the process at home on your own.
- You can come to us at Bibi Lash and Beauty Care in Dallas and we will help you to get the best result of tinting your eyebrows.
Before Doing It On Your Own
- Before you start applying the kit on your eyebrows at home, it is important to watch online video tutorials and read the guidelines posted by the beauty experts on the internet to understand the process thoroughly.
- You must not try it with any local or ordinary products; always use the top brands and check their manufacturing as well as expiry dates to be on the safe side.
- Know about the side effects well and be sure if any of the ingredients of those products can cause any skin issue for you. If necessary then consult your dermatologist first and then try.
- Follow the guidelines without any confusion. Until and unless you become totally sure about what to do and how to do, never try this at home.
If you are not brave enough to let yourself experience such experiments then you can come to us for eyebrow and eyelash tinting. We are one of the most popular names in Dallas that offer such services with excellence. We can make it an easy, simple and successful process for every client.
Your beautiful, thick and attractive eyebrows are our guarantee. You just book your schedule with us and enjoy having a gorgeous face with those perfect eyebrows.